Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The story of ugg boots with me


What can I say about the Women Ugg Boot? I expected them to be comfortable, durable, and well-made and they are. I would recommend them to everyone. I live in a very cold climate and they keep your feet warm and comfortable. They are worth every cent!
I am the most satisfied customer you’ve ever had. I hadn’t purchased uggs outletbefore due to the price, and I had to send them back because they fit smaller than expected, however, I have not taken them off for weeks. I walk and exercise in them, I take the children to school in them, uggI wear them to work, I wear them out to eat and I put them on as soon as I wake up in the morning and take them off at the end of the evening. Thank you for making such a superior and wonderfully satisfying product!
These UGG 5812 Grey Classic Tall Boots! Wish they had them in every color of the rainbow. The only problem is that the inside lining can wear in one spot, causing a “hole” which then causes a blister in my foot. It is probably more of a problem in the way my instep is than the ugg boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment